perils of a floppy disk

Friday, February 03, 2006

My Room!

Yippee! After so long, finally my family moved in to our new home today. It's still mostly empty (especially my room) but it feels so great. I can't wait to live here. Too bad I'm gonna have to go back to campus tomorrow :(

Anyhoo, here's a badly taken picture of my room and a sketch of it. I don't know how to furnish my room later on. As in, where to put the bed, cabinet, TV, PC etc...

Sketch

THE Room

The actual room picture was taken from the entrance and the door you can see is the one leading to my bathroom (did I tell you I have a bathtub in there? XD). The best part is that it's painted in my favorite color, blue!!

Suggestions are welcome :D

2 Comments:

  • kekeke, Narsilku bakal menghiasi living room :D

    By Blogger disket, at 5:54 PM  

  • My room layout is somewhat similar to yours except that my entrance faces the bathroom door. My wall is blue too :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|