perils of a floppy disk

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Back Home

Just got myself to setup my PC back at home. 56k sux. Now I have to wait 3 weeks before I could watch the new season of 24 :(

Yesterday a friend of mine said his gf was giving him the silent treatment for a few days coz he spends too much time playing games in front of his new PC rather than doing other important things (layan her). Suddenly just like in the cartoons, there was a glowing bulb above my head. I suggested him to get her some flowers to hopefully cheer her up. He was more worried of his bank account rather than the end result.

Today I went to the hospital with my parents. The doctor said the same thing, dad has to do an Angiogram to determine how bad his blocked blood vessel is. If it's just a little, he could just continue taking medicine and hopefully in time it'll clear up. Otherwise, he'll have to undergo a bypass, again.

I drove back home with sleepy eyes. Although I'm sure that I'm alert enough while driving, it bothered me a little. We stopped to have some drinks before continuing. We went to see our new home which we'll move into soon. There's still some interior work to be done. Mom wasn't too satisfied with the lighting =
Back home, I was lying around hoping to fall asleep when I got an SMS. "I guess your idea worked but I had to spend 60 bucks for it. Haha".
That alone made my day =)

1 Comments:

  • Hahaha, hopefully you'll come online soon, everybody has problems, it just a matter of how u deal with it, my peaceful life and mind will be tormented soon when i move back, thinking of getting a blog myself as well (LOL) whatever problems you have hope that i doenst bother you too much...hope your dad gets well soon~

    trip..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|