perils of a floppy disk

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Pening Kepala

I was supposed to go to KL today to meet a certain 'someone' and also to meetup with my 'gang YM'. Ninja promised to treat us all to kepci :P But well I decided not to go because of certain personal issues and also because I had a slight fever in the morning (sorry guys). At the end of the day, I heard from bully that only 3 people showed up. Apparently ana and alin were not feeling well too and nairud and trip were already committed for something else for the weekend. Ahh.. sokay guys we'll meetup again for sure next month before trip's departure to Penang kay (Ninja kena bayar utang kepci tau) :)

Hmm.. I'm supposed to go back home tomorrow for my vacation but my mom asked me to stay back til Monday. My dad wants to go to Mahkota Medical Centre to ask about undergoing an Angiogram there. Both my parents have been through a bypass before and after about 6 years, my dad has been having some problems and his doctor suggested him to have an Angiogram to determine if he has to undergo a bypass again...

Sudah jatuh, ditimpa tangga... Macam-macam problem aku ni, cemana nak tenang jiwa?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|