perils of a floppy disk

Friday, January 13, 2006

Dinner.. Finally!

After 1 whole week of suffering from appetite loss and not going out of the house for dinner with my 2 dinner-mates, finally I decided to go out to eat. For the uninformed, I spent the past week eating 2 slices of Gardenia bread per day and drinking plain water only.

Today I IM-ed Danyal, "Oi aku nak ikut pi makan ler. Lapar la pulak." and then came his reply, a *clap clap* emoticon -_-

Anyways, I had Tomyam Chicken with Plain Rice. Ahhh.... Nothing tastes as good as rice.

And oh those who understand Malay, please have a look at this video. It's a video of a
akad nikah, which is how Muslims get married. I'm not sure if it was from Kelantan or Southern Thailand because of the accent (you might have some trouble understanding it). I won't elaborate on how funny it is, you just have to take a look for yourself :P

1 Comments:

  • triple was here....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|