perils of a floppy disk

Monday, January 16, 2006

Silent Day

Gah... What a boring day. I didn't talk to anyone (verbally) at all today (well, except for when my dad called in the morning, but that doesn't count). No ones around, at least those who I feel like talking to. I'm supposed to pack my stuff to go home tomorrow but as usual laziness took over me. Oh well, last minute packing... as always.

Anyways Fael has posted some kind of survey which I'm sure she made up herself (teeheehee) and 'tagged' me to do it too -_-

I'm a boring person, so things I say might not be very interesting. Oh well, here goes nothing...

Three names I go by:
  1. disket
  2. Stellar
  3. Haja
Three things that scare me:
  1. Height
  2. Total darkness
  3. Losing something I treasure
Three things I'm wearing right now:
  1. T-Shirt
  2. Kain Sarong
  3. Err.. that's all :p
Three people I admire:
  1. My dad
  2. My mom
  3. Dr. Mahathir (some people really need to think of all the good things he's done for us instead of bashing him)
Three things I want in a relationship besides "true love":
  1. Trust
  2. Honesty
  3. Did I mention trust?
Two truths and a lie:
  1. I love to sleep
  2. I love veggies, yumyum :D
  3. It takes a long time for me to fully recover from flu =(
Three things of the opposite sex that appeals to me:
  1. A good listener
  2. Good amount of patience (I tend to piss people off easily, cant help it :s)
  3. Cuteness~ :p
Three of my hobbies:
  1. Sleeping
  2. Gaming
  3. Collecting stamps... (Ok, this was when I was a kid. Not anymore)
Three things I want to do really bad now:
  1. Get home without having to travel (teleport)
  2. Get someone to sit beside me and talk
  3. Sleep
Three places I want to vacation at:
  1. Japan... obviously since I'm crazy about everything Japanese
  2. Switzerland
  3. USA
Three things I want to do before I die:
  1. Visit Akihabara dressed like an otaku!!
  2. Get hitched
  3. Perform Hajj at Mecca and ask for God's forgiveness for all the sins I've done. Insya-Allah.
Three ways I am stereotypically male:
  1. I can't help looking at girls
  2. I don't care how I smell (except if it's really bad)
  3. I'm bad with my studies
Alright I guess that's it. I'm off to pack some stuff and sleep. Ta~

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|